Vision on Carbon Trading & Climate Change
Gryphon carbon consultancy was founded in 2004 and the founders have expertise in carbon markets and climate change since 1999 and in energy markets since 1997. We operate in the newly emerging carbon markets in the EU and across the globe. Special expertise is available on price formation of CO2 allowances, and their impact on the power markets. Strategic advice on carbon induced changes in commodity and energy markets is available for hedge funds and others that are entering these markets. We take pride in being among the best in our business and delivering excellence to our clients. As a consultancy we are fully independent and we see that as an important competitive benefit in this new market.
Our services include the following:
- advice on carbon price development & trading
- brokerage of carbon allowances for industrials, spot OTC physical transactions
- assistance with generating carbon credits from JI and CDM projects
- advice on power prices development for M&A projects
- strategic analyses of oil, coal and gas prices
- macro economic advice
- advice on carbon strategy to multinational energy trading companies & goverments.
- power plant valuations in Germany, UK and the Benelux.
- strategic analyses on power & carbon price development throughout the European Union.
- advice to national governments on gas and oil reserves.
- assistance in mergers & acquisitions to energy companies.
- arbitrage strategies for energy traders
- assistance to industry associations on assessing impact of new policies.
- advice on market efficiency, completeness and price formation.
We are located in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Gryphon Carbon Consultancy operates worldwide however.
Gryphon Carbon Consultancy
1015 CR Amsterdam
tel. +31 207851399